Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11th Jan - I hit 30kg today! Whee whee

Yahhhoooo, I hit 30kg today, wahhahahaha, I am like 10kg away from my healthy weight range, I will continue to strive on!

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - Bee Hoon soto with additional side dish, the soup is too spicy liao, my stomach churning for the whole night.



Dinner - 1 cup of milo from Long John Silver, there was this lady who cut my Q, the manager shouldn't have serve her, but he continued, this is the 2nd time someone cut my Q since the year start and it's only like around 12 days? lolx. Sigh, I wonder what these people are thinking.

Shared this piece of Strawberry cheesecake from Cafe Cartel Marina Square, the crews there were not friendly at all lor, they gave us the impression that they just want us to leave immediately.



How sad it is, I should pick up some books on confidence!

By the way, help me to tell your friends I have lost 30kg, spread my joy! wahhahhaa

No comments:

Post a Comment