Sunday, January 23, 2011

20th Jan - Jotting down the food I take

I'm starting to jot down the food I take everyday in a journal so that I can give a more accurate posting. It also helps me in reducing the amount of food I take, for example, when I see I have more intake in the morning, I will try to cut for lunch or dinner. Or if I had too much the day before, I will try to take something light tomorrow. Maybe you can try this as well, though it can be quite troublesome to note down whatever you eat. Looking at it from another angle, you might feel lazy writing down the food and you will skip the food. wahhahaha.... Just like removing the scorch tape from the CNY goodies bottle idea.

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pcs cracker + 1 pcs of butter cake (5 by 3 cm), 2 pieces of pork slices (4 by 2cm), 1 pcs of pineapple tart, 2 pieces of chewing gum

Lunch - Economic rice, packed 1/3 portion of the rice home



Teabreak - 1 banana + 2 pork slices + 1 pcs of chocolate

Dinner - 5 mouthfuls of fried rice + 1 vegetable soup + 1/2 Herbalife shake



Activity - 1 hour of swim, around 11 laps, 600metres

I have to remind all of you not give up hopes when you see your weight gain during your weight loss journey because there are really a lot of factors that might be affecting the weight gain, could be menses, could be muscles, could be water retention... I remembered when I had my first weight gained, I was really paranoid and wonder what's happening, however, I monitored for a few days and my weight went down. You just got to remind yourself that you cannot give up no matter what happened because after all, you will definitely reach that desired healthy weight be it 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or even 2 years, no matter what methods you are using. If you give up, it means you are not determined enough or the reason you want to lose weight is not powerful enough! Then think of some goals and objectives that will keep you going forever! Let's cheer each other on!

No comments:

Post a Comment