Monday, January 31, 2011

25th Jan - Craving for Curry puff

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese

Lunch - Chicken with Char Siew rice + 1 pcs of chewing gum



Teabreak - 1 pcs of honey holes + 1 small pcs of peanut pancake + 1/2 pcs of curry puff + 1 pcs of pineapple tart + 1 pcs of pork slice (3 by 1cm) + 2 pcs of kisses

Dinner - Went to Chinatown and Bugis to shop for CNY goodies, so had dinner outside, had 1/2 pcs of Mcspicy burger + 3 pcs of fries, yummy yummy!



Activity - 2 hours of gym, I jump, skip, run to shake off all my fats, he he he

Come to think of it, why is it that human have got cravings? I felt much much much better after my workout, exercising do help to produce Happy hormones! wheee

Anyway, I had a fun time shopping with my sisters and father!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment