Monday, January 31, 2011

30th Jan - Spring cleaning!!!

It's kinda late to spring clean now, but better to be late than never. Packing all the old clothes, tried fitting into the old clothes, wow phiang, super big, I was thinking how come I was so huge and nobody tell me. My sisters said they did but I did not listen. See la see la... Anyway it's a relieve I am slimmer now... pheewwww.... I am not insulting those who are big now, just that, I finally see fruits from my labour

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 2 pcs of mushroom chocolate from Meiji

Lunch - There's 2 parts to lunch cause Sis S bought some food to share but after a while become hungry again.

Part 1 - 2 mouthfuls of bee hoon with noodles + 1 pcs of wu xiang + 1 pcs of fish fillet + 1 small piece of you tiao + 1 small piece of butterfly bun + 1 pcs of pork slice (4 by 2cm) + 1 pcs of chewing gum





Part 2 - 1/4 piece of Zinger burger + 1 small bowl of fried rice with fish + 15 pcs of cheese fries + 1 pcs of Merci chocolate + 1/5 portion of po piah




Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake

Activity - Rest

The weather is super cold, I'm freezing liao wor...

No comments:

Post a Comment