Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd Jan - Rest day

Finally a day for me to rest.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - Shared 1 plate of vegetarian economic rice with Sis S, forget to bring phone out so no photo. Went back home and ate Mum's 爱心 braised duck and egg, yummy



Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + some braised duck

Activity - 1 hour of brisk walking + jogging + sprinting

Snack - Forgotten, wahhahahaha

Below is my new year resolution for 2010 and 2011 stating what I have achieved in 2010 and my coming 2011 resolution.

2010
- Find office for BD (Not)
- Achieve more sales for BD (1/2 achieved)
- Work on marketing for BD (Not)
- Work on marketing and sales of CD (1/2 achieved)
- Get new suppliers for CD (Not)
- Slim down (1/2 achieved)
- Put more concentration onto my studies (Not)
- Get a car (Not)
- Make my room tidier (Not)
- Find a boyfriend (Not)
- Do more charity work (Not)
- Blood donation (Achieved)
- Hair for hope (Not)
- Keep my hair longer than J (Not)
- Read more books to increase my knowledge (1/3 achieved)
- Upgrade software skills (Not)

2011
- Achieve what I did not achieve in 2010
- Wakeboarding, rock climbing, ice-skating, roller blade
- Work on “X” business, find new opportunities and help people
- Tone down my temper
- Be more demure
- Listen more and talk less
- Get to the healthy weight range
- Double my effort and commitment in everything I do
- Bake cookies and 1 cake
- Be more prompt to emails and smses

What is yours? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment