Monday, January 24, 2011

22nd Jan - Chao ta liao!

Went cycling with friends from East coast park to Changi village, the route was around 30km, super shiok! But the aftermath was bad, butt pain, turned darker, sunburn and here ache there ache. But we had lotsa fun today, laughing, joking and laming all the way. However I must constantly remind myself that I'm 26 and stop behaving like a 19 year old. lolx

Breakfast - Bread with cheese

Lunch - Shared pig trotters and liver soup with friend, asked uncle to give me less rice. My friend wasted some food, she ar... I really don't like people to waste food!!! My sisters must be staring as me now! Anyway, the food was really good and it reminds me of the days where we were learning how to blade! I miss blading, I will go blading soon!



Dinner - Korean BBQ at Katong village, did not have much, just few pieces of meat and vegetable. The food was quite good, it's a good dinning place for meat lovers.



I think I'm encountering some low self-esteem problems, I did not realise it until recently where I start to compare myself with others. In the past when I was bigger, I completely ignore everything and just live the way I like, but now that I'm slimmer, I start to compare and feel really low. But I believe I will be able to conquer this as I have been all bright and sunny all my life.

Take a look at the lyrics of this song, it brighten up my spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment