Tuesday, January 11, 2011

5th Jan - Not getting any better

I'm not getting any better, still not feeling well, sigh, when will I be able to jump, run and skip around again.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - Yong Tau Hu bee hoon soup



Dinner - Some home cooked food

Activity - Sleep, eat and poo, wahahhahaha

Did you watch this show called "Secret Garden" screening on Channel U every Wednesday at 8? Today's episode is about a girl who is suffering from Bulimia, poor thing. Reminds me of myself vomiting out the food I ate when I was serving my attachment due to GUILT. It was really a terrible past and I hope you will be able to get out of it if you are having symptoms of Bulimia as well. Take a look at this episode...

<a href="http://video.xin.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg&vid=f9013068-08c9-455b-8640-5b2b50e4702e&from=en-sg&fg=dest" target="_new" title="Secret Garden Episode 2">Video: Secret Garden Episode 2</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment