Friday, January 14, 2011

13 Jan - I'm a Facebook addict

Honestly, I have a personal Facebook account other than the Jweightloss account, because I am not ready for my friends to see my blog. I only disclose this blog to friends who asked me about it and who is really keen to know my process and progress. I find myself to be checking FB every now and then, oh shit, do you have such symptoms as well? This is really bad... I need to know how to kick off the bad habit now!

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese + 1/12 slice of Pork Slice + 1 cookie + 1 chocolate wafer stick + 1 piece of chocolate

Lunch - Yong Tau Hu Soup, already ask uncle to give me less bee hoon but still alot, wasted some food, guilty



Dinner - 1 small bowl of bamboo stick soup + 300ml of Herbalife shake + 1 piece of chocolate



Snack - 5 small pieces of pineapple + 1/2 piece of bread with cheese

Activity - 1 hour of brisk walking + jogging + sprinting

Whee, CNY coming! Yeah! Are you in the mood?

On a side note: Confidence, I need to be more confident about myself in terms of looks and size. I am too used to be big that I still feel the same inside. I need to pick up some books on self esteem!

Article on how to stop Facebook Addiction -
http://www.allfacebook.com/how-to-stop-that-facebook-addiction-2007-10

No comments:

Post a Comment