Thursday, January 20, 2011

19th Jan - BBQ pork slice is so nice!

My mother cut up the pork slice into tiny pieces and put it into a container, this is really bad. It became too convenient for me to reach out for. wahhahaha... It would be better if she don't cut the pieces because I would not want to eat the pork slices, cause everytime I wanna take out a piece, my hand would be damn oily hence reducing the amount I eat. As for the other chinese new year cookies, I will feel lazy opening the stickers and taping it back just to retrieve 1 piece so I would rather not eat it. This may sound funny to you but it truly works! wahahhahaa

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese + 1 slice of butter cake + 2 pieces of cookies + 1/6 slice of BBQ pork slice

Lunch - Home cooked bamboo with pork soup + 1 piece of chocolate



Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 piece of chocolate

Teabreak - 1/2 piece of sweet potato

I'm getting more and more greedy as CNY is nearing, got ready some chewing gums so that I can chew on them when my mouth is itchy. But I still eat what I want to eat, so that I don't miss out any food, so, no binging problem at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment