Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7 Jan - Yeah, I'm feeling good!

Met up with a client today and went shopping after that. I'm still in the New Year mood, can't help, CNY coming, feeling really happy.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - 1 "mee sua" soup



Teabreak - 1/2 piece of pork floss bun + 2 pieces of sushi + 1 small green tea from Mac



Dinner - Shared these food with Sis S and Sis L, we did not finish the chicken, packed some of it home. The chicken tasted quite good, a bit too salty though.





Activity - Eat and walk, wahahhaa... It has been a few days since I last exercised, it's important to let my body rest a few more days. Come to think of it, for the past 6 months, I have been sick twice, it's a great improvement as compared to the past where I fell sick once a month. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment