Wednesday, January 19, 2011

16 Jan - Feeling very full and disgusted all because of the cheese

It's just a lazy day, feel really disgusted after my breakfast just because of a piece of cheese. Yuck yuck yuck, pui pui pui!

Breakfast - Buffet breakfast at M hotel, I would say the selection of food is not alot but the quality of the food is quite good. But if you are looking for more variety then it's not a good choice. By the way, I took more food than what is shown in the pictures but did not snap it, will be too busy taking pictures. Just want to enjoy my meal.




Lunch - Din have lunch, was too full

Dinner - 1 herbalife shake + 1 piece of chocolate + some CNY cookies, few pieces only hor

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

Oh dear oh dear, something weird happened, my menses came but it shouldn't be here!!! ?_?

Watched "Taken" on channel 5, it's a very nice show, scary and exciting! he he he

School starting soon, dreaddd...

No comments:

Post a Comment