Tuesday, January 25, 2011

24th Jan - My mood was really bad today

Nooooo, the bad hormones are back! Pui pui pui, hate it, I was thinking of something out of nothing. Darn... Stupid hormones! I felt much better after my swim, it must be the hormones! Look, I always like to push the blame around. ha ha

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 small piece of sweet potato + 1 pcs of chewing gum

Lunch - 1 plate of vegetarian rice + 1 pcs of Merci Chocolate + 1 pcs of Ferrero Rocher



Teabreak - Had these food before I go for my swim. 1 portion of palm size home cooked vegetable + 2 small pieces of chicken with 1 mouthful of rice + 1 pcs of pork slice (4 by 2cm) + 1 pcs of chewing gum

Dinner - Greedy. 1 Herbalife shake + 2 pcs of wafer + 2 pcs of potato chip + 1 pcs of wang wang + 1 pcs of honey holes + 1 pcs of sweet

Activity - 1 hour of swim, i am swimming really hard in order to be faster

Do you know when you exercise, some happy hormones are produced? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment