Monday, January 31, 2011

29th Jan - Gathering with choir juniors

Had a gathering in the evening with some of the choir juniors, well, it has been nearly 3 years since we all last met, ooorhhh, just feel that we have all grown up. Time flies, all of them were in shocked when they saw me, they say I have slimmed down alot and it sure feels good! he he he...

Breakfast - 1 small pcs of rice kueh + 1/3 pcs of soon kueh + 1 small pcs of Ham Jin Bing + 1 pcs of bread with cheese

Lunch - 1 bowl of yong tau hu soup with rice



Teabreak - 2 pcs of CNY cookies + 2 pieces of kueh bahulu + 1/2 pcs of Merci chocolate

Dinner - BBQ food, bbq smell all over me! 3 mouthfuls of bee hoon + 2 mid-joint wings + 1 pcs of marshmallow + 1 pcs of otah + 1/2 pcs of egg tart + 2 pcs of chocolate + 2 pcs of sotong balls + 1 pcs of chicken chop + 1/2 pcs of hotdog

I'm amazing right! I can remember all these food I have taken.. wahahhaha

Not that I'm thick-skinned but I am getting quite a bit of attention now from some guys... And I think it sorta boost up my self-esteem as well. I am NOT a flirt, I'm just speaking the truth, let's move on... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment