Tuesday, January 11, 2011

8th Jan - Day out with friends

Went out with friends today, the itinerary wasn't fix, so it was kind of Japalang.

Breakfast - 1 herbalife shake

Lunch - Dim Sum @ 126, super nice, shared these food between the 5 of us. Yummy yummy. You should go try it if you are a fan of Dim Sum.










Went to a friend place and watched Megamind, almost fell asleep in the beginning but the ending was kind of interesting.

Dinner - Had Japanese food, shared all these food at Sukuraya at West Coast Plaza between the 4 of us. Nice.







Activity - 2 hours of gyming, whee!

Went for bowling after our meals, met some other friends there. Me and 3 other friends stayed up at Mac the whole night discussing about relationship. It has been 4 years since I last liked someone, I used to be the one confessing but I don't think this should be the way right? If that guy really like you, he should take the initiative, right? In this way, then he will appreciate you more. Anyway, it was really tiring to be staying up, my brain couldn't function properly the next day, it was really bad. It's essential for everyone to get their full 8 hours of sleep daily else the brain begin to wander. Speaking of getting a boyfriend, days back, I saw this article at Yahoo News, I'm going to try this! wahhahaha... Shit, I cannot find the article, whahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment