Wednesday, January 12, 2011

9th Jan - Exercise, exercise, pump pump pump!

Was feeling damn tired after the "Ton" yesterday, felt like a walking zoombie. I am suppose to go to the temple to help out today but I missed it, full of guilt. Sigh.

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - I have been wanting to eat this Samurai burger for so long, and I finally get to eat it today. Yummy yummy. Ate 1/4 piece of the McBistro burger and 1/2 piece of Samurai burger for lunch. McBistro burger tasted alright only.



Dinner - Shared this plate of "Hor Fun" with 1 friend



Activity - 1 hour of aerobics and 2 hours of badminton, I barely played for the badminton session, as mentioned, I was like a walking zoombie! Super tired.

I feel really good that I'm exercising again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment