Monday, January 24, 2011

23rd Jan - Drinking lotsa water

Feeling very dry, must be suffering from dehydration, whole body feeling very hot, dry throat. Argh! CNY coming and I'm all black, I deserve it right, who ask me to go cycling! lolx.

Breakfast - 1 piece of pineapple tart, made by Sis S, really really nice! 1 piece of bread with cheese + 2 pcs of pork slice (4 by 2 cm) + 1 pcs of chewing gum

Lunch - Yong Tau Hu soup + 2 pcs of chewing gums



Teabreak - 2 packs of seaweed + 1/2 pcs of banana + 1 small piece of sweet potato + 1 palm size portion of home cooked vegetable

Dinner - 1 Herbalife Shake + 1 pcs of chewing gum + 3 small pcs of home cooked chicken

Look at the pineapple tarts Sis S made!



I want to eat more CNY goodies today but my throat don't allow me to! Arghhh...

Activity - 1 hour of sweating

I think I have been too mischievous, it time for me to tone down.

No comments:

Post a Comment