Thursday, January 13, 2011

12th Jan - Not in the right state of mind

I wasn't in the right state of mind today, something is affecting me, I even drew the 4D numbers wrongly. So dead... But I felt so much better after talking to a friend over the phone and another friend after gym. I didn't dare to consult my sisters as I think it would be silly!

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese + few mouthful of cheesecake and chocolate cake

Lunch - Mum cooked noodles and rice, yummy




Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 mouthful of rice with fish

Went to the gym after drinking my shake, went home feeling a bit hungry so had rice with fish. Just a gentle reminder, please do not go exercise when you just had your meal, because it's really bad for our gastric, I was feeling really uncomfortable even though the shake is in liquid form.

Also, please do not go exercise with an empty stomach, years back, I went to the gym without taking my breakfast and I felt dizzy, the instructor had to guide me to the chair and it was really bad as I couldn't breath properly. He made me a cup of milo and I was damn embarrassed when he asked me, are you on diet that's why you din eat? In fact, it was because I was late (meeting a friend at the gym) so I did not grab any food thinking it would be fine. It's best to have food 2/3 hours before you proceed for your exercise session.

Well, we just got to listen to our body!

Oh ya, saw this article from Yahoo, highlighting to us what to eat and how to manage our meals, somewhat similar to what I have been preaching on my blog.
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/01/03/to-eat-or-not-to-eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment