Sunday, January 23, 2011

21 Jan - My first time to a Malay Solemnisation

My sister's friend got us to take photos for her solemnisation, it's my first time attending a non-chinese one, it was really wonderful. Seeing somebody get married always make me smile, feeling so happy for the loving couple!

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pcs of cookie + 1 pack of seaweed + 1 pcs of chewing gum

Lunch - Yong Tau Hu + 1 ice cream cone, I did not finish the yong tau hu soup, packed some ingredients and rice home cause I have been dying to eat Mac ice cream cone! ke ke ke




Dinner - Had some Malay food after the solemnisation, was really hungry!! Really nice food but very sinful!

One of the aunties at the wedding asked us where are we from, I got a shocked when I heard this question, I was thinking what should I reply her? Should I say, 1) I am from Singapore, 2) I am from Jurong or 3)How I know the couples. Then the auntie explained she thought we are from China, both me and Sis S had a good laugh. I don't really have any Malay friends because my communication in English just don't go across, but it was really a wonderful night with the aunties and uncles, they welcomed us wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment