Wednesday, March 16, 2011

11th March - Poor Sis S

My poor Sis S gotta help me prepare for the BBQ tomorrow, me la, 没事找事做~ Chionging my schoolwork, super ZZZ, forever, never ending. Actually I felt quite bad, I did not put in enough effort for my school work, lousy.

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pcs of pork floss rice cracker + 300ml of soya bean milk + 1 cube of chocolate

Lunch - 1 bowl of kueh tiao soup + 1 cube of chocolate



Teabreak - 1 seed of durian + 1/4 pcs of traditional biang + 1/4 pcs of ma ti shu + 1/4 pcs of 太阳饼 + 1 mouthful of pork floss + 2 pocky sticks

Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1/2 pcs of sweet potato + 1 pcs of fish cake + 1/2 pcs of pork floss stick + 1 cube of chocolate + 1 pcs of fish

Activity - 4km of jog, chiong ar!!!

No matter what, I still got to wait till June, makes no difference~ wahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment