Friday, March 25, 2011

20th March - You can make a difference~

Well, not I thick skin, but I think I am kind of influencing my friends to play sports with me. Went roller blading with that group of 好好笑又不认真的朋友, they are just a very cool bunch of people la, spontaneous and funny. I'm thankful that all these great and nice people are appearing in my life at this critical moment.

OF COURSE NOT FORGETTING THOSE WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BY MY SIDES -> MY BELOVED FAMILY MEMBERS!!!

Breakfast - 1 piece of bread with cheese

Lunch - 1 yong tau hu soup + 1 kinder blueno

While waiting - 1 can of 100 plus + 1 cup of coffee, YAWN, reading my photography book while waiting for my friends




Dinner - 1 bowl of Waraku noodle (Can't finished, wasted some food, guilty) + 1 mac ice cream cone, this is really bad, I claim that I cannot finish the noodle, yet, I still got space for the ice cream cone. SCREAM. I really don't like to waste food, I will not waste food next time, will bring a container or plastic bag with me. :(



Activity - 1 hour of swim + 2 hours of blading

I am just like the moon, round, beautiful and bright~ This is part of my self-confidence building exercise, please don't vomit

No comments:

Post a Comment