Wednesday, March 16, 2011

12th March - BBQ, whee

DOT, with the guys around, I am still the one setting up the fire, I wonder why they don't know, they have been through army days right~ ?_? ZZZ, anyway BBQ was fun and joyful until a point where this guy came and mess up my thoughts. LOUYA, can't he be more straight forward? LOUYA. Anyway I came to a conclusion that I should wait till June, initially, it was for him, but then in the end, it's not, it's for myself~ la la la

Breakfast - 1/3 portion of suasage mcmuffin with egg + 1/2 cup of milo + 1/2 pcs of harshbrown + 1/2 pcs of hotcake + 1 small ice cream cone, I specifically ask the auntie to do a smaller one for me




Lunch - 1 sweet potato + 1/2 pcs of pork floss stick + 1/4 pcs of cheese cake (an attached male friend of mine sent me this cheesecake, how sweet :D ) + 1 cube of chocolate + 2 seeds of durian + 1/4 pcs of cheese



Dinner - BBQ: Bee Hoon + noodle + 1 pcs of hotdog + 1 pcs of chicken wing + 1 pcs of otah + 2 sticks of satay + 1/4 pcs of pork chop + 1/2 pcs of sting ray + 1/3 slice of cake + 1/3 pcs of sausage + 1/2 pcs of sweet potato + 2 cups of dessert + 1 marshmallow + 3 pcs of meiji chocolate + 2 pcs of Hello Panda

It's more miserable to like someone than losing weight~

No comments:

Post a Comment