Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1st Mar - I publicised my blog on Yahoo BBW

I shared my blog on the Yahoo group BBW yesterday, and this morning when I checked my stats, I got a shock~ But I sincerely hope I will be able to inspire people who are keen on making a differences to their lives... I'm mastering the art of persuasion on a personal level and this is what my friend suggested to me.

"Changes push people out of comfort zone, its never easy to embrace a change if careers or beliefs are threatened.

Kotter's 8 step change: model.
Step One: Create Urgency
Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition
Step Three: Create a Vision for Change
Step Four: Communicate the Vision
Step Five: Remove Obstacles
Step Six: Create Short-term Wins
Step Seven: Build on the Change
Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Culture"

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 200ml of soya bean milk + 1 pcs of wafer roll + 1 cube of chocolate + 1 pcs of CNY peanut puff

Lunch - 1 plate of duck rice (packed 1/3 portion back) + 1 cube of choco



Dinner part 1 - 1 Herbalife shake + 2 pcs of wafer roll

Dinner part 2 - 75ml of soya bean milk + 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pcs of CNY cookie + 2 cubes of choco

Was quite hungry after my class and no food left for me at home cause they assume I have a stomach as small as a bird now. Poor me, had 1 mouthful of rotten sweet potato and char siew bao, spit out after realising it has turned bad... But, it's kind of funny, lolx.

Activity - REST, whee

No comments:

Post a Comment