Friday, March 18, 2011

16 March - Spent 13 bucks to have peace

I was feeling super duper confused and down, hence, went to temple to pray, thank you Guan Yin for your direction, I will stop eating beef and try to eat vegetarian every chu 1 and 15

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1/2 pcs of kit kat + 1 mouthful of cheesecake

Lunch - 1 plate of duck noodles + 1/2 pcs of cheesecake + 1/2 pcs of kit kat




Dinner - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 3 mouthfuls of carrot cake + 1/8 cheese cake + 2 seeds of durian + 1 nougat

See, I bought this $13 bucks buddha song to fight away all my guilt and nervousness, it's not like I have killed someone... Lolx, a graphic designer listening to these songs, somebody would probably laugh off their head ~ BUT IT'S REALLY VERY USEFUL, I don't care don't care don't care how people view me, as long as I'm happy~ la la la



Activity - 1 hour of swim

No comments:

Post a Comment