Wednesday, March 30, 2011

27th March - Malay wedding

Remember I told you I shooted for a Malay solemnization? Time flies, I went for the wedding shoot today, was magnificent, I have never witness a full Malay wedding before and I was given the opportunity today. It was just so simple and relaxing, nothing too exaggerate, very peaceful and joyful. Hey readers, I am providing photography services for events/weddings/ROMs, do inform me if you need a quote. I have my portfolio ready, anytime you want to meet, send me an email. :D For your information, you should not base my standard on the quality of the food photos I took daily~ la la la

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1/2 pcs of 马蹄酥 + 1 pcs of wafer biscuit + 3 tiny milo chocolate

Lunch - Bee Hoon yong tau hu soup, ask the auntie to give me only 1/2 portion of bee hoon + 1/2 cup of coffee



Teabreak - Had some malay food and lotsa cakes, actually I wasn't hungry, but everyone around me is eating and I turned greedy, but I only had one mouthful of the different kind of food, so it's not that bad. lolx

Dinner - 2 pcs of nuggets + 1/3 portion of apple pie + 10 fries



Tired~

No comments:

Post a Comment