Tuesday, March 29, 2011

22nd March - School~

Lesson started again, zzz, but it was a very interesting lesson. I may always dread about having to do homework and such but in fact, I am enjoying all my lessons. I just dislike it when I am packed with group assignments and such. You see, human just love to complain, don't we? Knowledge is like gold to me...

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 mouthful of bread with kaya & butter + 1/6 slice of BBQ pork + 1 cube of chocolate

Lunch - 1 bowl of Kueh Tiao soup + 1/2 pcs of BBQ pork + 1 cube of chocolate



Teabreak - 1/2 pcs of 马蹄酥 + 1 pcs of 鸡蛋糕

Dinner part 1 - 2 pcs of 鸡蛋糕 + 1 small bowl of fried rice + 1 cube of chocolate

Dinner part 2 - 1 Herbalife shake + 3 mouthfuls of fish + 2 sticks of satay

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics

No comments:

Post a Comment