Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8th March - Last day @ BKK

Finally, the last day @ BKK, I can't wait to go back to SG and tell my family members about the tarot card readings~ muawahahaha, so happy~

Brunch - 1 plate of economic rice, tasted so homely + shared fried egg with 3 other friends




Teabreak - 1 chocolate mister donut + 1 BK burger + 1 ice cream cone + 3 pcs of onion rings + 1 pcs of drumlet



Dinner - 1 bite of "turned bad" sweet potato + 1 big piece of pork floss cracker + 1/3 pcs of donut + 1 small slice of mango

My heart is much more at peace after coming back from BKK, fortunately I went. I finally have an answer to my career, my work and love.

I sincerely gave my blessing to my 2 friends from the bottom of my heart, and hope I will be able to find someone I love and who loves me as much as I do~

No comments:

Post a Comment