Tuesday, March 1, 2011

27th Feb - Kangaroo jump and Blading!!!

Went Kangaroo jumping and blading with friends to East Coast Park today. The kangaroo jump was quite exciting in the beginning, but starts to get a bit boring after a while. And OMG, I can't believe I am back to my blades!!! I feel sooo HAPPY! Really thankful to my aunt who nagged at me to slim down and brought us for blading lessons in the past. It has been a whole 5 years ever since I last bladed. I feel fortunate and grateful for who I am now. I can blade with less fear now...

Breakfast - 100ml of soya bean milk + 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pack of wan wan biscuit

Lunch - 1 plate of economic rice + 1 pcs of chocolate



Dinner - 1/2 bowl of kuey tiao soup + 1 pcs of satay with rice and cucumber + 1 can of 100 plus

Activity - 1 hour of aerobics, 2 hours of kangaroo jumping and blading

I am dying to resume my blading activity!!!



Look at my smile, precious and priceless~

No comments:

Post a Comment