Wednesday, March 16, 2011

13th March - Chiong ar!

I chiong my homework the whole day and only slept on Monday afternoon, I did not complete my assignment but I tried my best. I seriously need to have a proper daily to-do list and abide by it~

Breakfast - 1 pcs of bread with cheese + 1 pcs of otah + 1 pcs of meiji chocolate + 1/2 pcs of sweet potato + 5 pcs of cashew nuts

Lunch - 1 plate of economic rice (packed 1/5 portion of it home) + 2 pcs of cadbury chocolate + 3 pcs of Hello Panda



Teabreak - Finished 1/5 portion of rice + 1/3 traditional biang + 1 seed of durian + 1/2 pcs of pork floss stick + 1/5 pcs of cheesecake

Dinner - 1 Herbalife shake + 1 pcs of pork floss stick + 2 cubes of chocolate + 5 spoonfuls of rice + 1/2 slice of pineapple + 1 stick of satay

Activity - 2km of jog, not much time left for my homework, in fact, I shouldn't even go for that jog, but I am feeling very jumpy so I went~

No comments:

Post a Comment